Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Today everyone is an honorary Irishman (or woman). My husband bought some Guiness and Irish cream to help us celebrate properly.

We took an amazing trip to Ireland last year, and I'm reminiscing about all the beautiful places we visited. We did our own "Quiet Man" tour - visiting the locations in the movie. Here's a photo of Kylemore Abbey and some friendly sheep we saw along the way. It was a beautiful, serene country and we can't wait to go back. Erin Go Bragh!



I'll leave with an Irish blessing:
May your neighbors respect you,
Troubles neglect you,
The angels protect you,
and Heaven accept you.

1 Comments:

Blogger gayle said...

I have an Irish granny! I'm with you!! :)

March 18, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home