Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Spirit with the Scrappy Shack

Here is a layout I created using a Scrappy Shack Holiday Frame. My beautiful nieces are framed with the Holiday Frame, which is layered on vinage Christmas sheet music, K&Co, and Anna Griffin papers. On the frame, I colored in the little trees using glitter markers and Stickles and added some Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Pine Needles). 



The photo is also framed with a luxurious Martha Stewart velvet ribbon with a wood grain tone-on-tone pattern, vintage sparkly rick-rack, red satin bow, vintage button with Martha Stewart baker's twine, and a Making Memories Christmas stick pin. I added a craft store poinsettia and glittered holly leaves atop some vintage dress pattern paper.

In the upper-right, I layered on vintage lace, a paper scrap, and embellishments from K&Co's new Evergreen die cut set.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I need to stock up on sheet music! You used it so well in this layout! The frame that you used is beautiful and I really love the way you added the MS Bakers twine!

~Julie

December 7, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

That frame is beautiful, and I love how you decorated the little trees =Di

December 7, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger The Scrappy Tree said...

How cute! The baker's twine is a lovely addition

December 16, 2009 at 1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home