Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, December 21, 2009

More Christmas Gift Tags

I made several different styles of Christmas gift tags this year. Here are some of my favorites. I made them using supplies that I already had: scraps of paper, manilla shipping tags, Christmas embellishments, and vintage papers and trims.

For this first tag, I used a scrap of brown packing paper that was leftover after shipping some gifts. I cut it into the shape of a tag and added vintage sheet music and a scrap of Crate Paper patterned paper. The sticker inspired the addition of the mini bottle brush tree. I glued the tree on with Glossy Accents, added a few dots of Stickles, and tied on a ribbon scrap. I punched a hole at the top, and added a brad and baker's twine.



For The Gift of Christmas tag, I adhered sheet music and dress pattern paper to a cardstock base, and then added an image from a mini art book that I bought at Goodwill. The K&Co glittered frame puts the focus on Mary and Jesus. I created the title on my computer, printed it out, and distressed with ink. A little piece of gold trim at the bottom completes this sparkly tag.



For The Spirit of the Season tag, I again used the brown packing paper and layered sheet music and vellum on top. I used a calligraphy pen to write out the sentiment. The glittery star was part of a pack of tiny Christmas ornaments that I bought at the $1 store. I added vintage trim at the bottom and tied on several strands of ribbon, twine, and fibers.



Lastly, is the little Wish tag. I used scraps of red card stock and American Crafts patterned paper. The "wish" sticker is from a pack of K&Co glittered stickers that I bought last year. The fabric star is from a set of Jesse James Dress It Up buttons. I tied on green and white baker's twine and this little tag was complete.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

These are all wonderful!! I really love the little bottle brush tree! How clever!

December 21, 2009 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger The Scrappy Tree said...

I need to get me some sheet music and some twine! These are lovely Erica :)

December 29, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home