Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Star Is Born

I finally cut up some of my Graphic 45 paper! I made this little tag using a Clear Scraps acrylic tag. The images are from Graphic 45's Communique collection.

First, I stamped on the back on the tag using Staz-On ink and a herringbone pattern stamp that I got in the Michael's $1 bin.


I adhered the images to the front of the tag. I added gold metal stars and a Dymo title to the journaling spot, and added a Prima flower with another Graphic 45 cut as the flower center. Finally, I tied some vintage trims onto the top.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is wonderful! Gotta love that $1 bin at Michaels! I really love the look of this and I especially like the flower center!

February 22, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Auntie Cake said...

Love the tag, and love the flower on it. Yes, I will have to wear my new bracelet to my next croquet party. I am already planning the party in my mind. I need to add in a few surprises this year. I hope someone comes up with something good for me!

I like the herringbone patterned stamp. I think I could use that in so many different places... You just know all the good secrets! You put so many beautiful details into your work. I love it all!
Kate

February 22, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home