Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to School Twinchies

The Wednesday after Labor Day was always my first day of school. Labor Day weekend is a much more welcome sight to me now than it was back then. For my inchie group this month, we did a school theme and changed to twinchies (2"x2" squares). Here is the set I made.


I used pages from a vintage children's school book as the background and added photos from an old yearbook. Then I added a little ruler to each. A very simple design, but I like the retro look.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this look! But, I don't understand exactly how you use the inches/twinches. Do you use them as a part of another project or it is just for the fun of being creative? I especially like that you used old composition paper as the background to display them on.
Gloria McAllister
Roanoke, Virginia

gloria.mcallister@roanoke.com

September 8, 2010 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Valarie said...

Love what you did!! Thanks for sharing another amazing project. XXOO Valarie

September 8, 2010 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are adorable!! Great idea!

September 9, 2010 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger milkcan said...

Aw, these are super cute!

September 9, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home