Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, December 20, 2010

December 20

Day 20 of the Countdown to Christmas! Here is the box I made:


And the lovely box that traveled all the way from England from Jan Smith:


I'm working on a Christmas paperbag album. It's still a work in progress, but I'll share a few pages.


I used paper from Graphic 45, Making Memories, and Karen Foster that matched a subdued, vintage, and homespun style for the book. I added vintage fabrics and trims to give it an aged feel.


On this page, I stitched part of an old embroidered handkerchief for the background.


More trim stitched on to create a little pocket.


I need to finish the book and fill the pockets, but that might not happen until next Christmas.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

This has been such a fun swap...even though it's easy to get behind during this busy time!
LOVE your album, it is really beautiful.

December 20, 2010 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Something Special said...

This album is fabulous! I just might have to do something like this after the holidays. I loved looking over your blog and seeing this and all your matchboxes and other posts. Have a very Merry Christmas and thank you so much for visiting my blog as you do and for your sweet comments always. I

December 20, 2010 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

Your album is looking Gorgeous, I hope you can fill it with nice pics from this Christmas =D

December 20, 2010 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Christine Edwards said...

Erica, thank you so much for the adorable "elf" that is gracing my tree today...love it and the sweet charm. Your album is beautiful, so lovely to take in all of the images and textures. Have a great week, and Happy Holidays!

December 20, 2010 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

2 more fun matchboxes! Your elf looks...well, rather reluctant! And the album you're making is lovely!

December 20, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home