Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, March 7, 2011

Thank Heaven for Hoarders

Who else would have kept all the junk I love to buy? Like this 1951 French fashion newspaper. Or old kitchen curtain fabric.

 

My next task is to scan these images and post for you to use.

How about more trim, buttons, and an old jewelry box.


This pretty little vase is marked Bavaria. It's just so sweet! I love using little vases and jars like this as a toothbrush holder in our guest bathroom. The Bingo sheets are heading to etsy. I should put some of the little tins up there, too, but I haven't been able to part with them yet.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger dianapena8 said...

Great treasure finds, all those trims are so Lovely =D

March 7, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seriously, let me know when the house next door is for sale because in addition to living by you, I want to be near these awesome places you go to! Amazing finds!!!

March 7, 2011 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Auntie Cake said...

Love your new finds! And I love hoarders also. My dad is a hoarder. Unfortunately, my mom is not. She throws out all the good stuff when she finds it

Thanks so much for sharing the packing tape transfer. I didn't know about that one, I do gel transfers all the time, but now I am a packing tape transfer maniac! I am teaching a journaling class to high school girls next month, and I plan to wow them with your method. Thanks! I can't wait to see what they come up with.
Kate

March 7, 2011 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Erica,
Love your sweet finds. Are these the goodies you found in NJ? BTW, Love the book your doing. I think I've got that same imagae transfer book. I love packing tape transfers. Looks beautiful! Lisa

March 8, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home