Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, May 13, 2011

Vintage Treasures

I found some sweet additions to add to my collections. Here are some treasures I picked up during my recent travels.

Old ledger book, millinery blooms, baby dress, and honeycomb. The dress will be hung in my bedroom, the flowers are going to a friend, and the honeycomb is for my dining table's nature display.


Old photos, baby shoes, and vintage wedding cake topper. It was such a steal that I couldn't pass it up.


Old school books for my stash.

 
I hope to find more treasures this weekend!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just love your treasure hunting trips!!!

May 14, 2011 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, I just LOVE your vintage treasures! Your new finds are so beautiful. :)

May 14, 2011 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

You always find beautiful treasures :)

May 16, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home