Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!


Welcome to Spring! I know some of you are still feeling winter. Hopefully this Spring garland will help brighten your day. I made it this week and it's hanging on my mantle. The photo didn't turn out too good, but I wanted to share with your anyway.


As promised, here is another peak at my jewelry. This is one of my favorite bracelets. It's all sterling: triple chain with tons of sterling charms, real seashells, glass beads. It's a stunner and sure to garner compliments!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this bracelet. It looks like sea glass and the ocean. The seahorse is especially cute and all the shells are beautiful. This would be sure to be a top seller for you!

March 21, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home