Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Scrappy Shack Designs

Here are a couple of projects I designed for The Scrappy Shack. I used the just one piece of the flowers lace paper to create these projects.

First is a card using the lace paper as a background. The bright turquoise flowers were layered on top of some lightly patterned paper, which brought in the green. I added green ribbons and turquoise and green flowers to match. I added the "Enchanting" sticker by sticking it on a piece of paper, cutting it out, and then adhering it to the card with pop-dots. I cut the leaves from some book paper to soften the colors a bit.


I also used the lace paper as a background on this "Whimsy" hanging. I started with a large Fancy Pants journaling tag, added the lace paper, and then started layering on the embellishments and ephemera. I'm hoping to find a little spot for this one in my new craft room - that is almost complete!



After creating these two projects, I still had enough of the lace paper leftover to make another card (which isn't complete yet) and STILL have some left! It really goes a long way. My scrappy friend Melanie sent me some of the little goodies that I included on these two projects - thank you! I put them to use already!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such cute projects! I can't wait to see pics of all your creations in your new scrappy space!
~Julz

September 22, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home