Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1st

October is one of my favorite times of year. The weather usually starts to get cooler here in TX, I change the decor in my home, and the holidays start!

I have a lot of Halloween projects to share with you this month, so I hope you'll keep coming back to see them.

Here are a couple more cards that I made. I used vintage images, book pages, ribbons, stamps, flowers - whatever looked good! I added glitter and sparkle wherever possible.


I've been working on tags, banners, and wall hangings so I'll have more ideas coming soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been BUSY!! I love the Halloween cards! Can't wait to see the banner you have been working on!

~Julz

October 1, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home