Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall Homemade Swap

The other day, I shared the card that I made as part of my Fall Homemade Swap. My swap partner was Julie, and here are some of the beautiful things that she made for me. I have them proudly displayed in my living room.


She painted and decorated the gorgeous Blessings box. I keep some of the goodies that she sent me in there - a beautiful card, Dew Drops, and a "New Moon" ATC. She altered an old spindle with a beautiful flower and tag, and made the fall themed hanging that you see. She also sent me the candle, which is burning now. She decorated it with paper and wonderful lace, but since I'm burning it, I removed the paper. She was so creative and thoughtful in everything that she made. I hope we can do another swap soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for displaying the items that I sent! It was such a fun swap! Thank you! Big hugs!

Julie

November 11, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home