Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Halloween Mini Book

I didn't get to finish sharing the pages from my Enter if You Dare mini book. Here are a few more.

For the Poe page, I printed text from The Raven onto transparency and layered it over a Halloween patterned paper. Then I layered on more papers, a velvet flourish from Queen & Co, Making Memories glittered raven sticker and letter stickers, and some trims.


This page uses one of the new Jolee's Jewels blingy stick-ons and more of the velvet flourish.

The Sinister Sisters uses a spider web patterned paper, a great vintage image, and a sparkly spider sticker and Thickers "13." I used the Dymo label maker again, and tied on a piece of black tulle.


I had so much fun putting this little book together. I have it displayed in a hutch in my entryway with other vintage-style Halloween decor.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love the witchy woman page!! What a great image and great book!

~Julie

October 25, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home