Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Chilly Weekend in Minnesota

Last Thursday evening, I flew up to Minnesota. It was 95 degrees when I left Dallas. It was 55 degrees when I landed in Minneapolis. I headed up north to visit some wonderful friends and attend Junk Bonanza! What a wonderful time we had.

Here are a few photos from the weekend. First up, the junk:




Here are  my friends Melissa and Julie. I spent the weekend with Julie in Amboy.


Here I am with miss Kate, a.k.a. Auntie Cake. She is a bundle of energy and we had a lot of fun hanging out with her!


I did see Ki Nassauer when we arrived and when we left. By the end of the day, I was too exhausted to seek a photo or autograph. We shopped until we almost dropped!

For the rest of the weekend, Julie and I shopped in some nearby towns - Jordan, MN and New Ulm, MN. I bought so many things - I filled two suitcases. I'll have to unpack and take some pics to post later this week.

I also got to spend some time with Julie's family. They are so adorable and sweet. We went up the Hermann the German statue, played at the park, did some scrapping, and visited a lake.


What great memories I have. I will definitely be returning to MN to see them again, but not until the snow melts in June!

3 Comments:

Anonymous David said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you had fun hanging out with your friends, but you were really missed by me and the cats.

September 20, 2010 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We're so honored that you came to visit us and we had a wonderful time. Debbie asked me this afternoon if you could move here and stay in her room. She told me she would move Ella out and get rid of the yellow! LOL

September 20, 2010 at 4:18 PM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

June?? *LOL* IT was wonderful to meet you, Erica and I can't wait to see the treasures you find! And remember that awesome pic of the baby you bought? I can't wait to see her as a fairy!! *hugs* ~ Melissa

September 20, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home