Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bits and Bobs

Yes, I just had a garage sale to clean out all the stuff that had accumulated in the shed. No, I don't need to continue stopping at thrift stores and antique sales. But I can't help myself. Here are a few recent finds. They are all quite small, so they don't take up much space. They just fill in a little crevice of my craft room.

The little parasols are party toothpicks. I have a little bag full of different colors. I think they'll make great fairy umbrellas. The vintage baby safety pins and box full of gray straight pins were 25 cents. How could I pass them up?


This couple came in matching frames. Someone's long-lost relatives that no one remembers anymore.


This was a great find. A framed collection of dried flowers for 50 cents. The frame was hideous, so that's probably why less-imaginative people left them sitting there.


Someday I'll used these treasures. For now, they are collecting dust awaiting their new home - as soon as I find a place for them.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I always enjoy seeing the goodies you pick up here and there! :)

April 5, 2011 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

I'm sure you'll make incredible projects with these treasures =D

April 6, 2011 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home