Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, May 20, 2011

Strawberry Goodness

I love strawberry pincushions. When I saw more lovelies posted on The Feathered Nest blog, I had to make some of my own.

I used a scrap of chenille and pieces from a vintage tablecloth and added French knots.


For the toppers, I added white seam binding and little flowers and leaves. I also added a little ribbon hanger, just in case I decide to add these to another project later.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger dianapena8 said...

The cutest! loving how the chenille one looks =D

May 20, 2011 at 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so darling! I have wanted to learn how to make these! Off to check out your link.

Great job, they are STUNNING!
XO

May 20, 2011 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Fripperies and Butterflies said...

i LOVE THIS! I SO WANT TO MAKE ONE NOW!

May 27, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home