Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, July 18, 2011

Recent Treasures

It's been a while since I shared some vintage finds. It's been so darn hot here, that I haven't ventured out much. I stopped by the thrift store the other day and came home with a few treasures.


Vintage wrapping paper, a book with sweet drawings, and glittered bells (already pulled from the plastic decoration). The fabric reminds me of the fabulous Vera prints. I'm hoping to make a cute summer purse and apron out of it. And did you see the PINK angel hair? That will be hitting my etsy shop for Christmas.
 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, awesome scores! I just love going junking. :)

July 20, 2011 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Hayslip said...

GORGEOUS vignettes! All so so lovely! :))) XO,Jenn

July 20, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home