Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, October 21, 2011

Vintage Organization

I did a little junking over the weekend before we headed to the fair. I bought two quilted boxes and an old jewelry box. I'll use these for organization in my craft room. I have a couple of old jewelry boxes that I use for storing some of my favorite vintage jewelry pieces for reusing in projects.


I use the quilted boxes for storing lace, flowers, thread.

I also found a few old advertising cards that someone had saved for all these years in a scrapbook, until the vendor cut up the scrapbook to sell the pieces. It would have been wonderful to see the completed book.
 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Juliaom said...

Bad, bad Vendor. He has no clue that stuff like that should be kept together, it is history.
Bad Vendor.

November 1, 2011 at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home