Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, December 30, 2011

11 Projects in '11

What a year 2011 has been! I did accomplish one of my goals - to have some of my work published. This year, I had several projects published in Cards and Create magazines, and I have a few things lined up for next year.

As the year winds to a close, I thought I'd share 11 of my favorite projects from this year.

1. This card was published in the September Cards magazine.

2. Because I couldn't pick just one layout of my niece, I'll let them all count as one together :)


3. An altered book that took me almost all year to complete.

4. A soldered charm I made for a friend.

5. This tag must use every supply I have!

6. I made this fabric banner out of vintage sheets. I have it hanging in the window of my craft room.

7. I made this quilted Valentine using an old photo of my grandparents.

8. One of the pages in the two travel journals I completed this year. My goal is to complete at least three next year!

9. A Christmas tag for a swap. I wasn't liking how it was turning out, but once I added the greenery, I loved it.

10. My Halloween cards this year had a much simpler style.

11. Pages in a friend's art journal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home