Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pillow Ornaments

I found some great vintage images online and wanted to use them for ornaments.


After printing the images on printable fabric, I cut out each image and embellished it with beads, sequins, buttons, tatting, charms...


Then I backed the fabric images with felt, added a seam binding hanger, stuffed, and closed.


I added an old rhinestone bead to this one and red beads to the holly berries.


This one turned out to be a favorite, but it was a lot of work. I added gold seed beads to the halo, lace trim to the top and bottom, and a rosary charm and old millinery.


I'm planning to use a few as gifts, but may need to make more so I don't miss them :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Something Special said...

Those ornaments are so great. I love all the images, but how you made them into ornaments is spectacular! Hugs friend!

December 8, 2011 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous ornament idea! Love the fabric. Those vintage images are so sweet. Just gorgeous!

December 12, 2011 at 7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home