Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, November 7, 2011

Holiday Magic

As soon as I put my Halloween craft supplies away, I started making Christmas decorations. I found a large Maya Road bottle cap in my stash, and decided it was perfect for an ornament. I traced and cut out the background paper from a sheet of Bo Bunny paper. After adhering it to the inside of the bottle cap, I added mica flakes and a border of gold Stickles.


Then I added the Webster's Pages trim around the perimeter. The Santa is cut from a piece of Graphic 45 paper. I added a bleached bottle brush tree and then embellished it with mica flakes, Stickles, pearls, rhinestones, and an old mercury glass bead at the top.


I added some snow for the deer to stand in and a chandelier drop and rhinestone bead to the bottom.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger dianapena8 said...

So Beautiful, what a great idea to use those bottle caps as ornaments, the tiny embellishments are so cute =D

November 7, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Lynn Stevens said...

I'm the same way, right after Halloween its on to Chritmas.
I adore your book from a few posts ago!
Thanks for entering my giveaway and best of luck. I entered you for the bonus as well.
hugs Lynn

November 9, 2011 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, how fabulous! That jumbo bottle cap makes a brilliant ornament! Love the little 3-D scene you put inside. the mica snow is fantastic. :)

November 9, 2011 at 6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home