Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, February 13, 2012

Soar

For this month's art journal challenge, we each selected one word and created based on it. The word I selected was "soar."


I started with the bird image and let that guide the color scheme. I added pops of yellow throughout.


I included a poem that I wrote a few years ago, but was left untitled. This project prompted me to title it "Soar."


I typed the poem on old paper so it would blend with the pages in the old book and the tattered old wallpaper I added to the background.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger dianapena8 said...

Beautiful, I really like the bird image. You always surprise me with new talents, that poem is very pretty =D

February 13, 2012 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! So beautiful! And poetry, too! You are amazing, Erica!

February 15, 2012 at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home