Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fun at the Jersey Shore

I took a long break to visit my family in NJ. We celebrated my niece's birthday at the beach and the following weekend attended her first dance recital. Here are a few fun pics from my visit.

The birthday theme this year was "Princess and the Frog."


After cake and presents, we hit the boardwalk for rides, games, and foods.


Our little mermaid had fun in the chilly water. Lucky for us, she only likes to put her feet in.


Cruising the back bay.


We visited the Light exhibit at Longwood Gardens. It was stunning and I highly recommend it.


The Conservatory:


The Meadow:


The Forest Walk was my absolute favorite part. Unfortunately, none of my photos turned out due to the darkness. You'll just have to go and see it for yourself!

Yes, she was a monkey in her first recital. I know she wasn't thrilled about that, but she looks adorable. And the dance was cute, too.


After the recital, we celebrated our last night together with dinner on the lake.


It was a great trip and it was hard to come back home to reality!
 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger dianapena8 said...

Glad you had such a great time, Lily looks extremely CUTE in her recital outfit =Di

June 27, 2012 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous David said...

These are some cool pics that I haven't even seen!

June 27, 2012 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Really sounds like a wonderful vacation! So special that you got to spend so much time with your sweet niece. Love all the photos. TFS!

July 3, 2012 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Nice pictures! I have to get back to Longwood Gardens. It has been a few years for me.

August 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Soccer jerseys said...

Every picture on your blog is like a chocolate sundae for my eyes.

August 27, 2012 at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home