Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Good Witch


Here is another card I made for Halloween.


I used My Mind's Eye paper for the background and added a strip of ruffled crepe paper. I layered vintage tinsel garland on top of the crepe paper.


The good witch image is another great one from The Graphics Fairy.

The sentiment is also from My Mind's Eye and I added a Martha Stewart cobweb doily behind it. The glittered stars are from a Thickers Halloween set I had in my stash. She's on display with my mercury glass pumpkins - my only little piece of decor that is out anywhere in the house.
 
 

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, I just adore your little witchy card, Erica! She is so sweet and I love that paper and the glittered stars. The crepe and vintage tinsel is just stunning. I WANT! Totally want your mercury glass pumpkins, too! ;)

October 9, 2013 at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home