Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, March 20, 2009

Awesome Deals

I had to interrupt this lovely spring day to share some great deals I've found. You won't believe your eyes, but it's true, when you see this first deal.

Artscow.com is offering new members 600 free 4x6 prints and 600 free 5x7 prints. Of course there are some rules (100 4x6 free each month and 50 5x7 free each month). But really, who can scrap more than 150 photos a month?

I haven't ordered photos from them yet, but I am going to start. Their prices can't be beat.

For all you crafty ladies, here is a Michael's 50% off coupon good for today and tomorrow.

I came across this blog today. Celeste posts craft freebies, good deals, and great ideas. Check her out. I got a lot of fabulous info from her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home