Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Big Straw Hat

I have another beach tag for you! This one is the most colorful - I got carried away, but really like the results. I used Making Memories Chloe's Closet paper, buttons, and flowers. I don't usually buy or use orange and yellow, but they look so great for summer that I went for it. I inked all the edges with a turquoise chalk ink, added some vintage lace at the bottom, then tied on some matching ribbons and fibers.

She brings back memories of my days on the Jersey Shore, walking the mile through the sand dunes and beach to get to the ocean.

1 Comments:

Blogger gayle said...

I love the summer colours, they really pop :)

May 25, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home