Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Countdown Begins

Not soon enough, we are taking a much-needed vacation to Hawaii. I've been working on some beach-inspired tags to get ready. I'll share them with you as we countdown to V-day!


This one is me frolicking in the ocean. (Yeah, right!) I loved the dark blues of this image and waves as she gracefully holds that bright pink beach ball. You know how graceful you look when you're playing in the waves, right?

I put her on some beautiful Bazzill cardstock and pink handmade paper. I added stickles around the top, then layered on some vintage buttons at the bottom. Tied on some blue and pink fibers and she was ready to play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home