Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, June 15, 2009

True Love

I made this card for my husband for our anniversary - we celebrated 6 years last month during our trip to Hawaii.

I used a journaling card from Creative Imaginations, then layered on the vintage photo, hand-written text, and a Hambly transparency. The "6" on the clock face is also from Creative Imaginations.

At the bottom, I added some pretty ribbon, which I quickly stitched to hold the folds in place, then layered on a dictionary-text punched flower, turquoise paper flower, and sequin.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Erica - that card is beautiful!!!!!

June 15, 2009 at 6:28 PM  
Anonymous Stormy70 said...

Wonderful card!

June 15, 2009 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Lovely Card Erica!

Belated congrats on your Design Team achievement and your anniversary!


Kristin

June 16, 2009 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Erica, wow I love that card! I have an award for you at my blog. Please stop by to pick it up. Hugs, Marlene

June 18, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home