Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Vintage Tags

Did you have a good holiday weekend? Now that I'm all ready for summer, here are some other vintage-inspired tags that I created.

I call this one "I Want to Help". Doesn't it remind you of being a kid a wanting to try and do everything? I used a vintage recipe for the background, then added the vintage image mounted on paper torn from an old book. I added buttons, lace, ribbons, rick rack, and tulle to complete the look.

This next tag is "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow." The sad little girl's face with her umbrella and the vintage sheet music inspired this one. I used Making Memories paper that looks like an old ledger page, stamped the left side using Tim Holtz ink and stamp, and then layered some vintage sheet music on top. The sheet music phrase is "When storms have passed and clouds have gone forever." I added some clean rain drops and glossy accents, then tied on some lace and fibers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home