Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, August 3, 2009

Fairy Card

Today I'm sharing a fairy card that I made using one of the Midnight Oil chipboard book pages.


I painted the background paper using watercolor crayons on watercolor paper. I cut out the shape, and adhered it to the chipboard page. I saw the quote for the title a while back and was looking for just the right project to use it.


The watercolor background looked so whimsical, I knew that I needed a little fairy for it. I had this fairy photo in my stash, added Stickles to it, and then layered on Midnight Oil flowers, and some buttons, ribbon, and lace. She's just as cute as can be!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Staci said...

Aww, so sweet. That may be the cutest fairy ever. I checked out Midnight Oil and LOVE their products! Congrats on joining their team Erica.

August 4, 2009 at 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home