Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Spent Their Weekends At the Jersey Shore

...that is still my favorite line from Billy Joel's "Allentown." And that's where I'm headed this weekend- the Jersey Shore, not Allentown.

I'm heading up to South Jersey to visit my family. Rumor has it that it's going to rain on my beach day, but I'm choosing to not believe it until I see it.

I can almost taste the Kohr Bros. orange/cream swirl custard. Of course, my husband loves it when I bring him back some salt water taffy and orange donuts from Century Bakery - we just have nothing like them here in TX. I'm hoping to take the little niece to the zoo and the big niece to see Harry Potter. And stroll on the boardwalk. And catch up with friends that I haven't seen in a while. That's a lot to cram into one weekend, but when you get up at 6 A.M. and stay up until 1 A.M., it's doable!

Come Monday morning, I'll be exhausted, but it's just one weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous David said...

The South Jersey Shore is FUN (Not to be confused with North Jersey). Nice, wide beaches, boardwalks, rides and good comfort food!

Have fun!

July 16, 2009 at 8:34 AM  
Anonymous David said...

The South Jersey Shore is FUN (Not to be confused with North Jersey). Nice, wide beaches, boardwalks, rides and good comfort food!

Have fun!

July 16, 2009 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home