Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Getting ready for the feast...

I did some shopping last weekend, some of it in preparation for Thanksgiving dinner. I don't have my turkey yet, but I have the green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, stuffing, and pumpkin dessert supplies ready. I like turkey, but enjoy the "sides" more! I'm hoping that my parents will be joining us for Thanksgiving this year - I can have my mom make some yummy mac and cheese!

Even though it's more than a week away, here is my Happy Thanksgiving card. I used Basic Grey, Bo Bunny, and My Mind's Eye papers and a scrap of vintage sheet music (one of my favorite supplies lately). I added the title rub-on and a little acorn sticker. I tied a scrap of fabric through an eyelet for some softness.

 

3 Comments:

Blogger Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Sending you early greetings: Happy Thanksgiving! Love all the different patterns you used :)

November 17, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great card! I love the ribbon through the eyelet!

~Julie

November 17, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger The Scrappy Tree said...

Dinner sounds yummy!! My mouth is watering :)

November 17, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home