Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. Here is what I am sure is her favorite photo:


For our Christmas gift last year, my husband got my mom and me tickets to the Dr Phil show and a meet and greet with Dr Phil (Robin was supposed to be there, too but she didn't show). We just took the trip out to L.A. in October. My mom was so giddy, she paid no attention to any of us - interrupting my husband's introductions to ask Dr Phil for an autograph. Dr Phil was very nice and personable. We talked about living in Dallas and the guests that were on the show. It was a great experience.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Happy Birthday Erica's Mom!!! Great picture!!!!

November 12, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Anonymous David Darling said...

Happy Birthday Patty!

My favorite part was when I introduced myself, and then said "And this is my wife Erica..." and Erica's mother immediately walked up and said "Hi Dr. Phil, can I have an autograph?"

She didn't know what she had done until we left and we were talking about it. I said "Patty, Dr. Phil thinks you're robbing the cradle!"

It was fun!

November 12, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home