Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Collection of Webster's Pages

I love Webster's Pages paper. So much, that I can barely stand to use it. The colors and patterns are so beautiful that I find it hard to cover them up or cut the paper.

I've tried telling myself "It's only paper, there is more, there will always be another beautiful pattern to behold." It's starting to work. Slowly.


I just bought two more sheets the other day. Of wedding-themed paper. I have been married for almost 7 years and have not made a single wedding layout. Maybe this new paper will inspire me. That's what I told myself when I stood in line to buy the paper, and $6/yard of their Bloomers trim.

Someday, they will be collector's items and worth so much more than the $1/sheet I paid. Isn't that what happens to all collections?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is a wonderful collection of Websters!!

April 29, 2010 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger aina said...

I absolutely agree..the papers are so beautiful that it`s sometimes enough just to put on a picture...

April 29, 2010 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger fairyrocks said...

Love this post,I hear you loud and clearly....I have a stack I don't want to cut either...
You should issue a challenge on the Websters board??

April 29, 2010 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Pretty papers! I've not seen that brand, I'll have to check it out.

May 4, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home