Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, and Happy Birthday

Our nieces' (Lily and Angela) and nephew's (Jason) birthdays are all within one month of each other. I try to get them each something unique, but similar to what the others are getting. It makes for some exhausting shopping! I made these three cards to send along with their gifts.

My darling Lily will be turning three this year, and I'm not able to travel to her party. Here's the card I made for her.


I used my Cricut to cut the party hat out of Basic Grey "Sultry" paper, then I added magenta Stickles to make the polka dots. While the Stickles were still wet, I sprinkled some star glitter on it. I made the paper banner at the top and cut the hat's ruffle from crepe paper.

Next up is little Angela's birthday, who is turning two this year. The papers are all Basic Grey "Sultry", and the rhinestone butterfly is from Jolee's.


And finally is Jason's birthday, who will also be three. I made a similar party hat card, but with "boy" colors.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

These cards are fantastic!!! I love how you added crepe paper to the party hats! That is a wonderful detail!!! I also love the layers of colors and papers on the middle card!!

June 8, 2010 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Auntie Cake said...

I love my Cricut and am always looking for more ways to use it. I don't scrapbook, but I have all the stuff. There are a ton of Jun birthdays in my family also, I am looking at my Cricut in a whole new way! Thanks for sharing. They are too cute!
KAte
PS- and I hope you don't host Thanksgiving with all those 3 year olds running around!

June 8, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home