Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Swaps

I have been so neglectful to my blog lately! I've been busy and haven't had a lot of time to create. I'm also participating in several swaps, so most of my creativity is going there. Here's a peek at some of them.

My friend Julie and I did a casual little junk swap. Here are the goodies she sent to me.


I received three of those little bottles - each is filled with a different color of vintage sequins! She also made the adorable card, which I neglectfully cut out of the photo.

Next up is My So Called Junky Life's bead swap. I was partnered with Heather from The Speckled Egg (who happens to be hosting the next swap I'll tell you about). We were to send a focal pendant and 20 beads to our partner. Heather did not disappoint. Look at this beautiful, vintage, yummy goodness I received.


This is only a portion of the beads she sent - I already started working on stringing many of the beads into a lovely necklace. I'll share that once it's finished.

Next is The Speckled Egg's Paris Petite Inspiration Box Swap. I'm still working on these, so here's a peek at the work in progress. The box:


And the contents:


And finally, I'm participating in a handmade "girly" swap with some of my scrappy friends. Since I haven't mailed this to my partner yet, here's a teeny tiny peek at what I made.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Erica,
Those swaps look amazing, I did the last matchbox swap Heather did. Got 3 beautiful boxes. Love the beads & charms your sending. Lisa

June 15, 2010 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What fun swaps!! I really enjoyed swapping some vintage goodies with you!

June 15, 2010 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Jessica Rodarte said...

So much of my time goes into swapping, too! :) I love what you've made in your current swaps. How pretty!

June 15, 2010 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Vicki Boster said...

Wonderful treasures that you are creating! That box - those flowers - simply amazing! Such a beautiful and wonderful exchange~~~

Vicki

June 16, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home