Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm Here for the Party

What a busy week! I had meetings all week and was so tired by the time I got home each night that I didn't even eat dinner. I did however relax with a strawberry daquiri! We went to Houston last weekend for a little celebration for my MIL's birthday. Here's the card that I made.

I was inspired by my friend Julie's beautiful cards that she makes with vintage dress pattern girls. I used a piece of patterned paper for the card base and added a piece of wide eyelet trim on one side. I added some "wonky" stitching to create a border and then glued on my pattern girl and a title.


We spent the weekend playing with our niece and nephew.


And we went to the butterfly exhibit at the science museum. It was warm and humid, but the fluttering beauties were everywhere!


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula-Scrap Addict said...

love that card - very cute!
~Paula

August 6, 2010 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Erica, I love the card you made! I love how each letter for "party" is different! Great pattern girl too! How fun!

August 6, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home