Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, July 19, 2010

What a Weekend!

I had a busy weekend, but it sure was a lot of fun! On Saturday, I drove down to Waco to visit my friend Connie and then take a scrapping class with Jenni Bowlin! We each created a Beach Memories Vintage Mini Book. Here are pics of my book.

We started with one of Jenni's mini books and put a vintage postcard on the cover. She had this one with flamingos and I had to use it. That pink is so beautiful!


Here are a couple of the inside pages. I need to add some photos and touches of pink inside to match the flamingos.


Here I am with Jenni. She is so incredibly nice and friendly. It was like talking with one of your girlfriends who you have a lot in common with.


Then, I had to rest up for Sunday night - for Michael Buble! We saw him when he came to Fort Worth last time, and he did not disappoint last night. Here's the cutie pie serenading us.


We had a wonderful time, and also enjoyed his opening act - Naturally 7 - a talented group of guys who "sing" all their instruments. It was very cool and unique. Now I need to get some rest!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a fun weekend! The mini album is great and your pics are wonderful!!

July 19, 2010 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love your mini album and also love the pics too! Wow - you had a great time by the looks of it!!! :D

July 19, 2010 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

Of Course you have lots in common with JB!!! :)
Glad you enjoyed her class, and the time you spent with Conz. And what a great way to end your weekend with a concert of someone you admire so much =D

July 19, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home