Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Birthday Card

My dad's brithday is coming up. I always panic a little when I have to make a masculine card. It doesn't seem natural to not put flowers and ribbons on something! So, they ended up on this card, too :) The trick is I used more masculine colors, so *I think* it all works.


I made the flower using paper in various shades of brown, beige, and green. The papers and ribbons are all in these same shades.

I'm still waiting to get some pics of my Junk Bonanza finds - we haven't had much sun here in TX so I'm hoping to by the weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This definitely works!! I love the design and the layers, especially the music paper!

September 23, 2010 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Scrapping With Sherry said...

Everyone is making these great paper flowers but me. I just keep buying mine. Guess I need to get with the program!

Thanks for coming by and taking a peek at my Halloween tag. I hope to see you again in the future!

~Sherry

September 29, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home