Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Decor

I never got a chance to put up my Halloween decor. What is out is what I made this year and the few crafts I had downstairs from last year. Hopefully I can get some fall stuff out in time for Thanksgiving. Here are some pics from around the house.

This is a little candy box on a stick made by the fabulous Ann-Denise. It was one of my party favors from the Wicked Tea.


A little vignette in the living room. I bought the lighted haunted house at Tuesday Morning this past summer. I put a large velvet spider climbing on the roof. The tombstones and glittered skull are dollar store finds.


The paper hat is also from Ann-Denise. It adorns a scary skull in the entry way.


Some tags and other paper crafts I made last year.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great decorations Erica! Even though you didn't get all of them out, you have more than me! lol. I love the vignette!

October 26, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home