Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, October 22, 2010

Sparkling Witch Potion

The other swap I did for the Wicked Tea was a potion bottle. Of course, I have a stash of old bottles. I chose two (one for me and one for thee) to make my potion bottles.

I wanted to age the bottles even more. I poured dark alcohol ink inside and out.


I purchased images from Lisa's Altered Art and printed the text on my computer. Then I started blinging up the ladies. I added Stickles, German glass glitter, and used my sparkle pen for details. 


Once the ladies were ready, I adhered them using matte medium and started decorating the bottle. I added some rhinestones and drizzled melted wax here and there.


On the bottle top, I attached an owl button and dangled some charms on the side - an old vial of watch parts and a cool charm with a Witch Hazel label.


The back of the bottle has the "instructions" label. I didn't want to put any liquid in my bottle, so I filled it with mica flakes, silver sequins, glitter, and shiny silver bag filler.


Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool! What fun!

October 22, 2010 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

You are always participating in cool swaps, your bottle is amazing and who gets it will sure love it =D

P.S.
I am in love with that Owl button!!!!

October 22, 2010 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The altered bottles are beautiful !! No wonder I have no free time....You keep giving me ideas of things to do.
Have a good weekend.
Laraine

October 22, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home