Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Wreath

We've been using the same Christmas wreath on our front door for the last nine Christmases. This year, I wanted something new. I started with a plain wreath from Hobby Lobby and bought some pine picks to vary the color and shape of the needles. Then I wired on various sparkly red Christmas flowers.


I made a large bow using beautiful embroidered green fabric ribbon with some red organza intertwined. I bought the sparkly green bells last year at a Christmas decoration warehouse. Now that it's done, it seems to special to put on the front door because I know it will get all dirty. This one might be the "indoor" version, if I can manage to make another wreath for the front door!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger dianapena8 said...

It is Beautiful! that green bow and Bells make it extra beautiful =D

November 11, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home