Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. I am fortunate enough to be spending it with her in NJ. Here is the card I made for her special day.

I used some festive patterned paper scraps and a die cut swirl and journaling spot for all the patterns. I added vintage crochet trim, flowers, and Cosmo Cricket alphas.


Here is a closeup of some of the details.


I also made this altered bread board to hang in her kitchen.


I used Webster's Pages papers, a page from an old cookbook, vintage doily and crochet trim, and little silverware what-nots. I cut out the images and layered them pop-dots for added dimension.


I tied on some matching ribbon and she's ready to be displayed.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous David said...

Happy Birthday Pat!

November 12, 2010 at 6:35 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Happy Birthday Erica's Mom!!!

Great work as always Erica!

November 12, 2010 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger gayle said...

Happy Birthday Erica's Mom! A beautiful card and gift :)

November 12, 2010 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger The Scrappy Tree said...

Oh goodness! I totally missed this post! Happy Belated Birthday to your Mom!! I love the card and I REALLY love the altered bread board! What a clever idea!

~Julie

November 15, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home