Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Friday, July 22, 2011

Beach Baby

I made another layout! I bought this Sassafras paper at Hobby Lobby, knowing that it's not my usual style. But, I had some boardwalk photos that I planned to scrap and thought it would be a fun background. Then I saw this adorable photo of my niece that I had printed, and wanted to scrap it immediately.


She struck this perfect little pose when we were sitting on the beach. It captures her personality perfectly! I added all kinds of embellishments to add to the "carnival" feeling of the paper - stamped banners (Pink Paislee Soiree), paper flags, a paper pinwheel, vintage ticket and playing card, a few flowers, and a pink tag tucked under the photo.


I added the title with some thickers alphas. I've had that song stuck in my head ever since I started working on this layout!
 

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger dianapena8 said...

so Adorable! I like all the embellis you added around the photo.

Happy birthday a day ahead! I have a package for you but I'll wait to here from you before I mail it :)

July 22, 2011 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Goodness, how cute this is! Adorable photo! And you're right....such perfect paper to match. You absolutely rocked the Sass here. :)

July 23, 2011 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home