Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jersey Shore

We spent the long holiday weekend with my family in NJ. We visited some nearby areas for playing, eating, and shopping. We got to spend every day with my niece, which always makes me happy. Here are some pics from our visit.

Playing hide and seek.


The petting zoo in Lancaster, PA.


The Ocean City boardwalk.



We ate so much junk food when we were there. I had three ice creams in one day! That's usually a month's worth for me. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to do it again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kathleen said...

Hey - Great pictures! Sounds like fun. Next time you're in NJ, let me know - it would be great to see you. Hope you guys are well. ~Kathleen

September 7, 2011 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

Sounds like an awesome holiday weekend! I can't think of anything better than spending time with family. :)

September 9, 2011 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home