Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, August 8, 2011

Christmas in July

I participated in Michele's Christmas in July swap. We had to send our partner a handmade ornament and a vintage ornament. Here is what I sent to my partner, Debbie - a vintage ornament (with the soldier) that I found in CA, one of my handmade stocking ornaments, and some other vintage goodies.


Debbie sent me a big box full of goodies! Here is what I received - fabric, candles, tins, Santa light covers...


A fabulous apron, postcards, and cocktail napkins. These are marked Tammis Keefe - a very collectible linen designer.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun, fun swap!!

August 10, 2011 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home