Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, August 1, 2011

Birdsong Tags

Back on this post, I shared the tags I created for Karla's Birdsong Tag Swap. Here are the tags that I received.

Karla created a beautiful cover for each of the tag books.


This tag only has initials to identify its creator. I think it says "GW."


This tag was made by Kimberly Laws:


And this one is from Karen Hess:


Karen also decorated the back:


This colorful tag is from Sabrina:


Mary Kahler made this tag:


This one is my favorite - I love the turquoise background. And the lace nest. And the bead eggs...
I think the signature reads Alison Crerd.


Alison also decorated the back:


And lastly, this beautiful tag completes my book. Unfortunately, I can't read the signature. It looks like L---- Legge.


Thanks to all the ladies who created such beautiful tags for my book!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These tags are wonderful Erica!! What a fun collection to have!

~Julie

August 1, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Erica,
Thanks so much for your sweet comments about my tag! I'm so glad you like it. I was thrilled to see that I got one of your tags in my tag book! I'm hoping to get it photographed and posted on my blog soon. I'll let you know when it's up. I'm so happy to have a piece of your art in my collection!
Alison

August 1, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Yours turned out lovely as well. I was so tickled to get mine, lots of pretty tags, Karla did such a wonderful job!

-c

August 6, 2011 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

How very, very cool! These tags are so beautiful! And how cool to have such a lovely collection from so many talented ladies. :)

August 10, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home