Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Monday, October 24, 2011

Joyful

I made yet another layout of my niece. I printed out a pile of some of my favorite photos and used them for inspiration. Funny thing, only one photo was of the husband and me - all the rest were of my Lily Munchkin.

Without further ado, here she is:


I used Prima paper from my stash and then layered on the embellishments: lace, buttons, flowers - vintage, handmade, Prima, and Recollections. I added a little Melissa Frances frame that I backed with vintage fabric and typed a tiny title on my old typewriter. I added some old paper - doily, sheet music, poetry - behind the photo. I tucked a little Prima resin bird into the flower branch.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout! I love all your embellishments! I spent forever looking at this layout to study all the pretty embellies you had!!

October 24, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home