Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Saturday, December 31, 2011

11 Treasures in '11

Yesterday I shared some favorite projects from the past year. Today, I'm recapping some of my favorite treasures I found while out junking.

1. Old advertising cards. Found in Orange, CA.

2. Vintage hats covered in millinery flowers. Found locally.

3. Vintage Christmas goodness. I don't think I paid more than 25 cents for anything here. Found in Blue Earth, MN.

4. Old books, ephemera, photos, and porcelain doll. Found in Ardmore, OK.

5. Dress patterns, Christmas seals (a favorite collectible), old cards, and assorted stuff. Found in Roanoke, TX.

6. Vintage pastel Valentine candy box. Found in Weatherford, TX.

7. Set of 5 vintage Easter mugs. Found in Vineland, NJ.

8. Vintage stick-on alphas. Found in Vineland, NJ.

9. Assorted trims and lace. Found locally.

10. Old cabinet card album and photos. Found in Waxahachie, TX.

11. Assorted linens and fabrics. Found locally.

I hope 2012 brings me as much luck!

Happy New Year and best wishes for a successful and happy one!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home