Zunky Chic


Home                 About                 Contact

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lessons

This past Saturday, I taught my first class at The Crafty Scrapper. We had a great time and I'm looking forward to teaching again. Just have to come up with my next project.

I have a few projects in progress, so nothing new to share until I manage to get something finished! However, I can share a card that was recently published in the Create Vintage magazine. This card uses a combination of patterned papers and a beautiful image from Crafty Secrets.


I also used some Glimmer Mist to dye the seam binding bow, and added a stitched border around each layer of paper.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Pettit said...

OH! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! What a stunning card, Erica! Such beautiful detail. Love the color combo and love that sweet vintage image. The ruler border is so eye catching. Love what you did with the buttons. I cannot wait to get my copy of this magazine. Want to be able to pour over your projects more!

February 24, 2012 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger Auntie Cake said...

Way to go Teacher!!!

February 24, 2012 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger dianapena8 said...

Very Pretty, Cograts on having it published =Di

February 27, 2012 at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home